About Me

My photo
www.carlietrosclair.com

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

French lessons

I do NNNot want to go to french class this morning.
I am one of the only beginners in the class and last week the teacher singled me out
There is only one class for all levels. Most everyone is advanced and have been taking the class for a few months.
It is only our second day
We are ONLY allowed to speak en français. il est très difficile
I can introduce myself. Excuse myself. Say that I dont speak French. Ask for a baguette. Ask where the toilets are. basic. basic. essentials.

I do know some vocab. and so far my favorite is  un ananas


Andy's favorite French word is   une pêche. But only in Marlon Brando's Godfather voice...



*****UPDATE: Class wasn't so bad. I felt more comfortable and understood more of what was going on. Andy did a lot better too and participated verbally in the conversation. The teacher said next class I will have to try to speak aloud and answer questions. I suppose we'll give it another shot

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers